- Patterns of our Characters – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews Omid Nemati
- What’s not working in your relationship?
- Releasing Unwanted Emotions – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews with Dr. Bradley Nelson
- Get Closure so that you can be FREE
- Hanging on and Holding up – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews with Paul Amadeus Lane and Behnoush Babzani
Tag Archives: sadness
Some people experience anxiety about their partner keeping information or emotions from them. Information such as the financial, family of origin, or affairs. This makes them feel unsafe and insecure as if waiting for the other shoe to drop at any moment … Continue reading
This has been an amazing week filled with different emotions. Sadness, fear, anger, disgust, shame, guilt, love, connectivity, empathy, unity with a sense of empowerment. I began exploring my own experience of prejudice and bigotry and ignorance. All the memories that … Continue reading