- Patterns of our Characters – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews Omid Nemati
- What’s not working in your relationship?
- Releasing Unwanted Emotions – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews with Dr. Bradley Nelson
- Get Closure so that you can be FREE
- Hanging on and Holding up – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews with Paul Amadeus Lane and Behnoush Babzani
Tag Archives: panic
This week I have been talking to many people who are getting fed up, some giving up, some antsy, many anxious, and some depressed. I heard the news about Dr. Lorna Breen’s suicide and my heart fell. I have been … Continue reading
It takes lots of patience, faith, and grace to live in such uncertain times. Uncertainty has been at the core of many of my conversations with friends, colleagues, and clients. What will happen next? When can we go back to … Continue reading