In this segment of Inner Voice – Heartfelt Chat with Dr. Foojan on KMET 1490 AM / ABC News Radio (Authenticity & Clarity), Dr. Foojan Zeine shares a tip regarding how you can set boundaries even when others might get upset. she will share a research about The brain never processes the same information in the same way. Scientists have found out why this is the case and how it works. A decisive role plays a critical state of the neuronal networks. Dr. Foojan had an amazing conversation with Dr. Sister Jenna, the host of the America Meditating Radio about clearing. Then, Ora Nadrich the founder and president of the Institute for Transformational Thinking and the author of “Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity” shares her view on how to live an authentic and present life.
- The LOVE that creates Growth – Dr. Foojan interviews with Dr. David Burns & Bonny Meyer
- Give a gift by negotiating for the happiness of your relationship
- Authenticity & Clarity – Dr. Foojan Zeine talks to Sister Jenna and Ora Nadrich
- When Boundary Setting receives a Reaction
- Unlearn Anxiety & Depression – Conversation with Sister Jenna & Dr. Joe Luciani