In this segment of Inner Voice – Heartfelt Chat with Dr. Foojan on KMET 1490 AM / ABC News Radio (Letting go in many ways), Dr. Foojan Zeine shares a tip regarding the commitment to fighting vs. a peaceful resolution in our relationships. She brings you the latest study about how our brain is hard-wired for longing for each other. Dr. Foojan shares an amazing conversation with Dr. Sister Jenna, the host of the America Meditating Radio about letting go. Then, Sue Willliam Silverman, the author of HOW TO SURVIVE DEATH AND OTHER INCONVENIENCES” shares her experiences and many others regarding fear of death.
- The LOVE that creates Growth – Dr. Foojan interviews with Dr. David Burns & Bonny Meyer
- Give a gift by negotiating for the happiness of your relationship
- Authenticity & Clarity – Dr. Foojan Zeine talks to Sister Jenna and Ora Nadrich
- When Boundary Setting receives a Reaction
- Unlearn Anxiety & Depression – Conversation with Sister Jenna & Dr. Joe Luciani