In this segment of Inner Voice – Heartfelt Chat with Dr. Foojan on KMET 1490 AM / ABC News Radio (Patterns of our Characters), Dr. Foojan Zeine shares her tip of the week about 9 tips to be aware of when your relationship does not work. Shared the latest research from the University of Connecticut about how rituals minimize anxiety and how human being has utilized rituals to create structure and safety. Dr. Foojan interviews Omid Nemati, the originator of the Bavecttitude Theory, and the author of “The Human Miind and Patterns of Characters”. Omid discusses in details of how the mind operates and how we create different parts or roles that we apply on our daily lives as patterns of characters.
- The LOVE that creates Growth – Dr. Foojan interviews with Dr. David Burns & Bonny Meyer
- Give a gift by negotiating for the happiness of your relationship
- Authenticity & Clarity – Dr. Foojan Zeine talks to Sister Jenna and Ora Nadrich
- When Boundary Setting receives a Reaction
- Unlearn Anxiety & Depression – Conversation with Sister Jenna & Dr. Joe Luciani