In this segment of Inner Voice – Heartfelt Chat with Dr. Foojan on KMET 1490 AM / ABC News Radio (Finding Hope when things are challenging), Dr. Foojan Zeine talks to Dr. Saeid karandish, an internist who has been on the front line of the CoronoVirus patients in NY. He shares his experience and gives tips for people who have been infected and for what people can do not to be infected. Dr. Foojan talks to Bill O’Hanlon, Speaker, psychotherapist, author and a musician. Bill spoke about how to find hope when things are challenging, how to evaluate what is and then shift to the best of there is at this time. He gives us a special performance with his own song. www.FOOJAN.com
- Patterns of our Characters – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews Omid Nemati
- What’s not working in your relationship?
- Releasing Unwanted Emotions – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews with Dr. Bradley Nelson
- Get Closure so that you can be FREE
- Hanging on and Holding up – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews with Paul Amadeus Lane and Behnoush Babzani