In this segment of Inner Voice – Heartfelt Chat with Dr. Foojan on KMET 1490 AM / ABC News Radio (Overcoming through wisdom), Dr. Foojan Zeine talks to Eileen Manookian, founder of GemEducare about tips to be used by parents for their young children while everyone is going through a lockdown at home. Dr. Foojan talks to Melody Moezi, Activist, attorney, and author of Rumi Prescription talks about her relationship with her father and the Persian poet and philosopher Rumi and how Rumi’s wisdom has helped her long time struggle with bipolar. She has done an amazing job of translating Rumi’s poems. www.FOOJAN.com
- Patterns of our Characters – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews Omid Nemati
- What’s not working in your relationship?
- Releasing Unwanted Emotions – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews with Dr. Bradley Nelson
- Get Closure so that you can be FREE
- Hanging on and Holding up – Dr. Foojan Zeine interviews with Paul Amadeus Lane and Behnoush Babzani